- SUNDAY (6PM) - Song Practice: Listen to Our Hearts (#810).
- MONDAY & TUESDAY (5PM) - SOUL SISTERS: Spiritual health and fitness at the building.
- WEDNESDAY (6PM) - From KINGSTOWN to CORINTH. Continuing Chapter 15.
- FRIDAY (6:15AM) - SEARCH FOR TRUTH on NBC Radio. [AUDIO]
- FRIDAY (6:30PM) - Fun Fellowship Friday.
- SATURDAY (10AM) - FULL AND ABUNDANT LIFE on Cross Country Radio. [AUDIO]
- PRAYER REQUESTS: For those desirous of experiencing the joy of the Lord. For those deriding to grow in faith. For those traveling this week and returning to school. For those who have been recently restored to the faith. For the ladies of the church. For those who are facing challenges in their lives not to feel despair. For the elderly and those who are medically sick and/or suffering. For those having the desire to evangelize by sharing the joy of salvation.
SONG LEADER - Cecil Millington
HYMNS / CHORUSES
- Arise and Sing (#706)
- Sing and Be Happy (#587)
- Heaven Came Down (#517)
- I'll Fly Away (#851)
- Lord, We Come Before Thee Now (#797)
- Lord I Lift Your Name on High
- Why Did My Savior Come to Earth? (#382)
- The Glory-Land Way (#535)
- Rejoice in the Lord Always
- I'm Happy Today
- We Have Heard the Joyful Sound (#652)
LORD'S SUPPER & COLLECTION
Conducted by: Elsworth Richards
Assisted by: Maxwell Ince³, John Lawrance, Alwyn Mandeville¹, Elsworth Quashie²
SCRIPTURE READING - Luke Mandeville
SPEAKER - Marvin Fraser
ANNOUNCEMENTS - Gerwin Pompey