- SUNDAY (2:30PM) - Young people meet at the building for visit to Lewis Punnett Home.
- SUNDAY (6PM) - Song Practice: The Lord Bless You and Keep You (#710).
- MONDAY & TUESDAY (5PM) - SOUL SISTERS: Spiritual health and fitness at Bishop's College.
- TUESDAY (6PM) - SCRIPTURAL SEARCH on WE FM. [AUDIO]
- WEDNESDAY (6PM) - From KINGSTOWN to CORINTH. Continuing Chapter 9.
- THURSDAY (5PM) - Personal evangelism session at the building.
- FRIDAY (6:15AM) - SEARCH FOR TRUTH on NBC Radio. [AUDIO]
- SATURDAY (9AM) - 2014 Media Workshop.
- SATURDAY (4PM) - YWTH 4 YHWH (Youth Meeting).
- PRAYER REQUESTS: For boldness. For those desiring to be more involved in the work of the church. For those desiring to increase in love. For those who are sick and also grieving. For visitors to obey the gospel before it is too late.
SONG LEADER - Elsworth Richards
HYMNS / CHORUSES
- He Is Able (#213)
- Be Exalted, O God (#61)
- I just Came to Praise the Lord (#172)
- Thy Word (#449)
- The Great Redeemer (#251)
- A Mighty Fortress Is Our God (#10)
- Change My Heart, O God (#692)
CLOSING PRAYER - Jamali Jack
LORD'S SUPPER & COLLECTION
Conducted by: Alwyn Mandeville
Assisted by: Denzil Fraser, Maxwell Ince, Joel Neptune, Alston Quammie
SPEAKER - Jamali Jack
ANNOUNCEMENTS - Cecil Millington